Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Quick Intro

Hey, y'all!

My name is Josie. I'm a stay at home mother of three pretty cool kids. I homeschool one. We live in an old farmhouse in the middle of nowhere, and several cats allow us to live with them. A dopey pitbull mix is allowed to reside here, too.

I've been cross stitching off and on for over twenty years. Little projects were completed, given away, and subsequently forgotten about. As years passed, stitching fell to the wayside, until my mother was cleaning out a closet in her house and came across a never-finished project of mine. She gave it to me in the Autumn of 2015, and I quickly finished it. Doing so ignited a passion for cross stitch and I have been stitching regularly since. The "Flosstube" family on YouTube - several stitchers who vlog (video blog) about their stitching, their purchases, and their progress - furthered my love, and led me to several groups on Facebook.

I currently have 20 WIPs, and am hoping to knock several of them off before I pursue future projects that I want to do.

Future posts will showcase where I currently am in my projects, my future plans, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment